I don’t know about you guys, but I have a hard time getting my vegetables in. What can I say I’m just not a vegetable girl. One simple and delicious way I incorporate veggies in my diet is through zucchini boats. Zucchini boats are easy to make and can be topped with anything you like to mask the healthy taste, making them a great to eat! The best part about them is that it only takes about 20 minutes to make! If you’d like to learn how to make these delicious zucchini boat then keep reading.
- olive oil
- toppings of your choice ( I prefer different types of cheeses)
- Turn the oven on to 350°.
- Cut off the ends of the ends of the zucchini, then cut lengthwise down the zucchini, forming two halves.
- Use a spoon or any other tool that could help you scrape out some of the insides of the halves forming a boat shape
- Drizzle olive oil over the zucchini halves.
- Add whatever topping you would like.
- Place the topping covered boats into the oven for 15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy the zucchini boats! If you recreate this recipe feel free to share it with me on instagram or twitter!