Hello lovelies! Long time, no see! Sorry it has been so long since my last post…not going to lie I’ve had a bit of writers block the last few weeks! I’ve decided a great way to get kick off my blogging spree is to share with you my makeup must haves. I’ve always been pretty into makeup (whether or not I was always good at it is a different story) and have few all time favorite products I’d love to share with you all!
- Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette – I started using this palette about two years ago and absolutely fell in love with it! I’ve always liked the natural eye look on so when I found this palette I thought I’d try it out! It is such a versatile palette, allowing you to make a look for every occasion. If you are in the market for a new eyeshadow palette I suggest you try this one out!
- Tarte Clay Pot Waterproof Liner– This is my favorite eyeliner of ALL TIME! I’ve been using it for about three years now and have never looked back! As somebody who has been in the pool quite a bit, it was an absolute must that my eyeliner was water proof. This eyeliner works like a charm, it glides on my eyes so smoothly and just looks so good! It is a gel eyeliner so if you are interested in this product I would suggest buying a quality eyeliner brush as well…I personally use the Tarte Eyeliner Brush.
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer– I know, I know, I know… Everybody talks about this bronzer, but what can I say I adore it! I have only been using this bronzer for a few months now, but it works so well! It glides on so smoothly and blends so easily! A little goes a long way with this product. The brush it comes with works pretty well, so I would suggest that if you are on a budget just that brush instead of buying a new one!
- L’Oréal True Match Super Blendable Blush in Innocent Flush– This one is for all you lovelies who want to look gorgeous without breaking the bank. This is one of the only blushes I have ever used because I haven’t found a need to try anything else! What I love most about this blush is the color! This product blends very easily staying true to its name. It does have a little shine to it, however I personally like the added dimension on my cheeks. I use this blush with the Real Techniques Blush Brush.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara– I LOVE this mascara! I have tried out new mascaras in the past, but always end up coming back to this bad boy! The brush is probably my favorite thing about this mascara because it allows me to reach every eyelash so easily! This mascara adds so much length to my lashes, which is especially helpful since the tips of my eyelashes are blonde! If you are in the market for a new mascara, I definitely recommend you try this one out!
That’s all for my current makeup must haves! If you have any favorites that I should try out please tell me in the comments or tweet me!
p.s. If you have any suggestions for blog posts you’d like me to do either leave it down below or tweet me at vitaminseagf.