I can’t believe it’s already September! Time really does fly! Not going to lie, my August was pretty uneventful. Let’s see what happened this month? I watched the olympics, like the rest of the world. I personally enjoyed watching swimming, gymnastics, water polo, and volleyball. Oh, my computer broke, which was fun so I couldn’t do much on the blog this month. Other than that, I spent the majority of my time working or at my internship. I definitely had to entertain myself a lot this month since I had a lot of free time on my hands.
Now that my monthly recap is done, it’s time to get into my favorites for the month of August! Get excited!
- Bob’s Redmill Gluten Free Pancake Mix-Oh my gosh you guys! These are literally the best gluten-free pancakes I’ve ever had! You can’t even tell they are gluten free, in fact, I think they taste better than regular pancakes! They are so fluffy and delicious! You should definitely try them out if you have the chance.
- Gluten Free Margarita Pizza– I’ve literally eaten this pizza five times this month…okay maybe not quite five times. I can honestly say that at this point I would rather make this pizza than go out and buy pizza. It’s just so GOOD!! If you haven’t tried it yet you totally should.
- Tea– This month I’ve gotten really into drinking tea. Since it’s still summer, I usually drink iced tea during the day and chamomile tea in the evening. Here’s an interesting fact: I always drink unsweetened tea.
- Mayballine Super Stay Better Skin Concealer–This is literally the best concealer I’ve ever tried! It is heavy duty, so it can easily cover up all my blemishes! Since using this concealer, I’ve gotten into the habit of not even wearing any foundation, the concealer does it all! You should seriously check it out, you won’t regret it!
- Tea Tree Oil– This stuff is amazing! It is such a multi-use product! Not only can it be used it as a spot treatment and cold sore medicine, but it can also be used as a antibacterial mist that you spray on your pillow at night. This stuff really works!
- Susana Cresce Let’s Do This Planner– I got this planner at the beginning of August and absolutely fell in love with it! It has a monthly calendar, as well as daily pages to help you plan your daily life. The only downfall of this planner is that the monthly calendar is a little small, however since I have small handwriting I have managed to live with it. As of right now, I only use this planner for work and my internship, but that should change once my life becomes a bit busier.
- Harry Potter Series– As I mentioned earlier, I’ve had a lot of free time this month. Instead of sitting around waiting for my computer to be fixed, I decided to reread the Harry Potter series and man is it good! I’m a person who will read books I like over and over again, I can never get enough of them. I feel like now that I’m reading this series again, I’m learning more about the details of the plot that I didn’t know before. If you haven’t read these books, I suggest you read them if you have the time, you won’t regret it!
What’d you do this past month, anything interesting? Do you have any favorites that I need to try? If you do please share them with me!