Hi all! With summer break coming to a close and school quickly approaching, I thought it would be a good idea to share my backpack essentials with you! There are many great backpacks for you to use, however I personally use the North Face Women’s Jester Backpack. I absolutely love this backpack, it is so comfortable even when carrying a lot of books and has designated sleeve for my laptop! The only drawback to it is that there is not a lot of space to hold multiple textbooks and notebooks, however this may not be a problem if you have time between your classes to go home and switch out your materials.
- One of the most important things I keep in my backpack is my laptop. I currently have a MacBook Pro which is about two years old. One thing I love about this laptop is how easy it is to take to school, especially with the laptop sleeve in my backpack! A lot of the time my professors will talk to fast for me to physically write down what they are saying in my notebook, so instead I have found it convenient to use my laptop to take notes instead.
- Another essential that is in my backpack is my planner! This is so important because it helps me plan out my life and allows me to write down important assignment due dates so that I do not forget. I definitely recommend everyone have a planner in their backpack! I currently use the Susana Cresce Planner!
- Although I take notes on my laptop, I still have notebooks for my classes that I take with me. I have found it hard to study off a laptop, so if I have time between classes I will sit down somewhere on campus and copy the notes from my laptop into my notebook.
- Next I have my pencil case, because you can never have enough writing utensils! 😛
- I also have post it notes in my backpack because it can be easier to quickly jot down something important on a post it rather than taking the time to take out my planner.
- An absolute essential in my backpack is my school emergency kit. In here I keep my daily necessities, such as Q-tips, hair ties, migraine medicine, Kleenex, a Tide To Go stick, oil absorbing sheets, deodorant, and feminine supplies. (Let me know if you want a post on how to create your own School Emergency Kit!)
- Lastly I have my wallet and keys.
There you go, that’s what I usually have in my backpack on a typical school day. What do you have in your backpack? Let me know in the comments or on twitter!